1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at PriusChat.

1. Paul Gregory replied to the thread How can I increase range on the key fob?.

I don't like having a keyfob with 1993 type range. But I guess it's all for the best with all the kid hackers using it to steal cars.

May 8, 2024 at 3:27 PM
  2. RandyPete liked Zeromus's post in the thread Hybrid system Malfunction (Visit Your Dealership).

If some regions/countries have a different corporate Toyota maintenance schedule, that covers A/C testing because its related to the...

May 8, 2024 at 3:24 PM
  3. RandyPete liked rjparker's post in the thread Hybrid system Malfunction (Visit Your Dealership).

Toyota has been using variable speed / variable capacity compressors since 2004. So adding comfort cooling adds load and incremental...

May 8, 2024 at 3:23 PM
  4. RandyPete liked bisco's post in the thread Hybrid system Malfunction (Visit Your Dealership).

Don’t trust anything the dealer recommends. If you want something done, ask them how much, but never ask for recommendations, unless you...

May 8, 2024 at 3:22 PM
  5. hill liked bisco's post in the thread Tesla Autopilot recall probed by safety regulator following new crashes.

Lay down on my couch, and tell me when it all started

May 8, 2024 at 3:21 PM
  6. dbstoo replied to the thread What Would You Have Done?.

This whole situation is based on many false expectations. 1) The Tesla driver was excusing his boorish activity by claiming an urgent...

May 8, 2024 at 3:19 PM
  7. RandyPete liked Leadfoot J. McCoalroller's post in the thread Thinking of buying a new Prius, but.....

We didn't get the same model you're considering, but I think my comment applies. We got ours because it was a nice hatchback. Exactly...

May 8, 2024 at 3:17 PM
  8. RandyPete liked ColoradoBoo's post in the thread Thinking of buying a new Prius, but.....

We have a 2017 LE and a 2021 AWD and love them. My wife is giving her 2017 to our oldest daughter soon so has been researching...

May 8, 2024 at 3:16 PM
  9. Trollbait replied to the thread Tesla Autopilot recall probed by safety regulator following new crashes.

The disengagement data is coming from test programs and fleets working on Level 4 and higher autonomous driving. Based on how Tesla...

May 8, 2024 at 3:12 PM
  10. otatrant liked Gokhan's post in the thread JBL Premium sound system problem.

FWIW, I have discovered that for my Gen 4 JBL system on my blue 2021 Prius Prime Limited, the best setting is the default, flat...

May 8, 2024 at 3:00 PM
  11. otatrant liked Zeromus's post in the thread JBL Premium sound system problem.

They've done sufficient troubleshooting and others have chimed in to point out that its not the phone, and if it is software, it's...

May 8, 2024 at 2:59 PM
  12. Zythryn liked sylvaing's post in the thread Because of the Telsa's fender's camera, were have this video....

No, he couldn't call is insurance because he doesn't have a cell phone, from what he said. My wife did say she smell alcohol coming from...

May 8, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  13. Zythryn liked sylvaing's post in the thread Tesla Autopilot recall probed by safety regulator following new crashes.

That's the thing, they are asking for data about AP, EAP and TACC, not FSD. It's written very clearly in the document and yes, Cruise...

May 8, 2024 at 2:29 PM