1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 03-09 PRIUS CUSTOM STEALTH/ HIDDEN SUB ENCLOSURE

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Robert Meserole, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Robert Meserole

Robert Meserole Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    The great thing about this enclosure is you retain all useable cargo space. You have access to cargo tie downs and you still can access the hidden compartment and spare tire in the floor without having to remove or disconnect anything with this custom enclosure.

It is a custom made fiberglass hidden enclosure. It is a sealed enclosure and fits an 8" sub. It is approximately 0.3 cubic feet sealed. Is painted Toyota seaside pearl blue could be sanded and repainted to match your car or carpeted to have a more stealth appearance. The unexposed surface area is covered with bed liner to create a stronger shell as well help keep it in place. It almost acts like velcro.

$350
    PAYMENTS ACCEPTED THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY, unless local pick up.
    SUB NOT INCLUDED.
    IMAG0206.jpg IMAG0208.jpg IMAG0206.jpg IMAG0208.jpg IMAG0208.jpg IMAG0206.jpg

Attached Files:

shubbadub likes this.
  2. sturgidson

sturgidson Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I love it and would love to hear more about it, but the price is too steep for me.

3. Robert Meserole

Robert Meserole Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Make me an offer...just keep in mind that this is a painted box not carpeted and no one is mass producing these. It's all custom work.

4. sturgidson

sturgidson Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I'd love to take this off your hands, honestly. But I can't offer anything near what would be respectable, so rather than insult you, I'm just going to reserve it. I'm sorry.

Regardless, this is really a brilliant solution, in my opinion, and maximizes the space. I wish I could pick up some extra cash.

5. DaveLadely

DaveLadely Junior Member

I like it, too. I really don't care for those boxes that just sit in the back taking space and not very esthetic either. Do you also offer one for the driver's side? A consideration is that the passenger side has the battery compartment below the recessed area, whereas the driver's side just has a storage bin. I am thinking also that maybe that bin could be used to add more volume to the box. Have to sort of tip it in to install, of course. But might be more resistant to coming out and I know that volume of a box helps the bass. I have an 8" JL Audio woofer.
    I can't afford it, either, right now as I have had some expenses. I would not need any painting as my 2007 Prius is silver. I think $250.00 would be more affordable for me and a lot of other interested people. My email address is [email protected]. Phone is 206-354-0857. I live near Seattle, WA. I would like your email address/contact info so I might be able to buy it in a couple months. Cheers, Dave Ladely