1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

04-06 Prius Exterior Colors

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by johnnieliu, Dec 7, 2005.

?
  1. Super White

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Milennium Silver Metallic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Classic Silver Metallic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Driftwood Pearl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Salsa Red Pearl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Tideland Pearl

100.0%
  7. Seaside Pearl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Black

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Barcelona Red Metallic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Magnetic Gray

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Silver Pine Mica

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Widdletink

Widdletink Member

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    Hi All,

I thought I wanted the Salsa Red Pearl but they were only available with the Ivory Bisque interior and I wanted grey. So, I got the Millenium Silver and now I am pretty convinenced that this was the color I was supposed to have all along. The silver car was offered to me 3 times all together and I missed I don't know how many Salsa's by in some cases minutes.

I love the new Barcelona Red Metallic, a beautiful red. Here in Claremont, I see every color of the Prius rainbow both on the classics and on the Prius II's. I tend to see, or maybe I notice more silvers, seasides, whites and blacks than anything else. I have not seen a Silver Pine Mica around here yet.

Although I might be a bit biased, I think that even if the Prius was pink with purple polka dots it would still be the best looking car around.

What my mom used to say really is true "Pretty is as pretty does" and based on that reason alone, the Prius is probably one of the prettiest cars on the road.

Take care and have a great day all,

Tisza

2. blbgp

blbgp New Member

I have a magnetic gray on order. They tell me it should arrive mid-May. Fingers crossed!