1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

'06 Prius: Numerous dash lights on while driving

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by OhForThree, Jul 2, 2015.

1. OhForThree

OhForThree New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Okay folks, I've got a bit of a problem here!

I have an '06 Prius with ~170k miles on it. I bought an extended warranty, and it's scheduled for diagnostics for an AC issue next week. However, I was driving my wife to work when this happened (she snapped the picture, not me): 2015070295175929[1].jpg

Cruise Control shut off, but the car handled just fine. We weren't far from our destination, so I got her there, parked it, and shut it off. I powered it back on after a minute or two, and only the check engine light came on.

I haven't checked the fuses yet (too dark and too high traffic where I am), and I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to cars. Any ideas as to what this could be/what can be done about it (for my own edification, since the warranty will cover the repair)? Any recommendations for what I should say to the dealer/mechanic when I take it in?

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome! show him the pic, and ask for the list of trouble codes. post them here when you get them. all the best!(y)