1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

'06 splash guards/mud flaps: $50+

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Jack 06, Jan 17, 2006.

1. jdjeep98

jdjeep98 New Member

The auctions for this guy still have 4-5 days to go! The price can go up quite a bit in that amount of time.

2. Kathleen2

Kathleen2 New Member

I installed front mudguards today on my Prius. It wasn’t that difficult (but remember I’m 60yrs old and gray haired). I’ll do the back ones perhaps tomorrow. One of the mudguards seems a little lose as I’m unable to tighten the screws very well. I used the screws and spring-clips that came with mudguards. Any recommendations or suggestions to fix this problem.
    (Only had to pay $41 with s&h from E-bay auction.)
    UPDATE: Feb 21, 06
    I still haven't added the mud guards on the back. The mud guards on the front are doing their job. They really reduce the mud and junk from the side of the car. No decrease in MPG.
    Kathleen

3. jdjeep98

jdjeep98 New Member

I bought a flat (spider) cargo net from these people (it's listed in the highlander section, but it's for the Prius, too) and they are easy to deal with. My net came quickly and they accept paypal. I would recommend them and I plan to buy my mudguards from them, too. :)