1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

07 HyCam

Discussion in 'Toyota Hybrids and EVs' started by hycamguy07, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    yeesh.

2. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Mar 14 2007, 06:09 PM) [snapback]405672[/snapback]</div>
    efusco gets the Cuban Cigar! I would rather drive the 45mins than deal with them again..

I just cant get over the look on the CFT Service Mgrs. face when he asked why the other dealer didnt just find & fix the problem? :blink: :huh: Or why they would say the repair was not covered by toyota or why they would treat a customer the way they did.... :rolleyes:

I didnt order the car with SAT it was already installed in fact all the HyCams where SAT ready they all had the radios with the SAT button. However its up to the customer to have ithe unit activated and they do that via the airwaves..... The service mgr showed me the unit in question, it plugs into a harness that comes out of the rear of the radio..

I went to CFT walked in approached the first salesman I saw, told him what I wanted what I was willing to pay how much down ect... no bickering or arguing & no dissapearing around the corner. I walked in at 3p drove out in the new car at 7p.. B) I think that was service!!!

3. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Someone told me I should write a letter to the Southeast toyota div and make a complaint on the DMT dealer.. :huh:

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    be heard!!!

this is inexcusable and typical of some car dealers. the level of quality from one dealer to another is atrocious and only your feedback will change that. Toyota values customer feedback way more than you know and they will want to hear about it. (they probably already know)

this is a brand new car and you were fed doubletalk by someone hoping you didnt have the resources or knowledge to back it up. its ok to say "i dont know" or "i'll have to get help first" or D*** near anything. but to outright lie??

on my 04 the fob stopped working for some reason. it was a situation that was only reproducible intermittently. i took it to Toyota of Olympia, they admitted they could not find anything wrong or explain why this was happening. they reprogrammed the fob, put it on a different frequency and advisd if it happened again that they would replace the module in the car. (i never had problems with it again). but at least they were honest about it. what you went thru is beyond fiction

5. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    UPDATE:

Its been a week, I called the dealership and they told me the part has come in and they installed it. However the CODES don't match???????

Im at a loss of words...... :(

Anyone? Beuler? Beuler? anyone? Beuler? :unsure: :huh: :mellow:

6. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Arrrrugh! :angry:

They called to klet me know that they have to oder some sensors and two modules...

I may not get the car back until next week... :angry:

I picked the purchase date as Im leaving for NC on Thursday..... Now I have to drive a rental car instead...

I just called and suggested that maybe we should exchange the car for another one on the lot.

Any suggestions?