1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

07 rear spoiler need mounting bolts part number

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by gablekevin, Mar 27, 2019.

1. gablekevin

gablekevin Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I fixed the wobbling rear spoiler issue by replacing the clips that you rivet in but when i initially took the spoiler off i noticed one of the bolts (3 of the 4 were still there) was missing and its nowhere to be found. I cant seem to find any diagram that shows which bolt to order. Or if for some reason someone has one they want to get rid of let me know and thanks.

2. Nelflez

Nelflez New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Still trying to figure this out myself as i have 1/4

3. TMR-JWAP

TMR-JWAP Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Are you talking about the nuts that thread onto the studs?

Been a while since I've messed with a spoiler, maybe I'm thinking of the hatch garnish, which has 4 studs and uses an M5 x 0.8 thread flange nut with a 10mm hex head. For some reason, I was thinking the spoiler uses the same.

Ok, went and looked at a spoiler in the shop. The 4 holes in the spoiler are threaded for M6 x 1 and the threads are fairly shallow at about 6mm, so if you're getting these fasteners from a store, you'll need short ones. You could probably just match it up with the one you have left. The ones missing didn't just fall into the bottom of the hatch?

#3 TMR-JWAP, Aug 21, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2023