1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

102 Led fog light

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Oddest_raindrop, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Oddest_raindrop

Oddest_raindrop New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Well after 3 yrs of never using my fog light because i feel they don't help that much and take to much power I found some led bulbs to replace them. They are 102 surface mount leds on a single 9006 bulb.
    I got them from 9006 102SMD Fog Light Bulb 3528, White

It took some time to receive them since apparently they where shipped right from China.
    I attached some pictures before during.... with one in and the other one not and after... With both in.
    I have not tried them at night yet to see how bright they are. But I wasn't really worried about that. It was more geek factor than anything.
    They are a lot whiter. And in the day looking head on almost as bright.

**** update****
    As I thought Not a major improvement. With the hid lights aimed the way they are Neither the original or these really seem to do much . But you can tell where these are directly in front of the car and they do blend in with the HID's very well. But definitly an improvement on current draw. I could tell with the scanguage and the battery current on the main battery when I turned on the fog lamps... These you can't.

Attached Files: