1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

105 MPH

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by tbstout2, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    :( Solution for posters like Danimal: Click the name, add to the IGNORE list.

2. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Thats nice to explain your circumstances, but your too late.. I think you have already been hung out to dry, lynched, executed, and shot! :lol:

3. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    A very reasonable point, Doctors of today you will never see in your home making a house call... the paramedics "are" the street doctors! Doctors in the hospital have to make decisions all the time that are not marked out in stone as to the right and wrong.. they make judgement calls.

Hey.. thats why they call it "practicing" medicine! :p

4. Spunky

Spunky New Member

First, sorry to hear the bad news.

Second, never, but never, allow yourself to drive when you are under severe emotional stress. Get a neighbor or friend or an uninvolved family member to drive you. Orcatch a cab.

When under stress, your judgement center is bombarded by adrenaline and other hormones and you will take risks you would otherwise not even consider.

Equate stress to alcohol and make good decisions about driving when under the influence of either.

5. tbstout2

tbstout2 Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    III
    That's great advice, Spunky. And if there ever is a similar situation I'll do my best to remember it. I've learned a lot from this entire experience - mostly from how my father is coping with his new life. Now there is a man worth emulating!