1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

12v battery at 10v

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by AlwaysDrivingFL, Oct 1, 2020.

1. rjparker

rjparker Tu Humilde Sirviente

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Another post recommends Mellors Automotive in Melbourne

Mellor's Automotive
    7709 Ellis rd. 32904
    Phone: 321.956.1997
    Email: [email protected]

from their website mellorsautomotive . com

"Ok a little about me and my team. Mellor's automotive is a product of and a quest for knowledge. Emerging technology is not just a business model. It is at the core of my beliefs and it drives my efforts. I like knowing how cool stuff works. The Prius for example, this little car changed my view of the automotive world. Not gonna lie, I was a little giddy when this car came into my life, and I am thrilled that hybrids have become a staple of the automotive lexicon. So me? Josh Mellor? diverse background, life long student and automotive guru, slightly biased opinion but fairly accurate assessment:) Can't do it by myself though. Hence surrounding myself with a quality team of technicians and one hell of a manager, Don. If you contact us, which you should, you'll likely reach Don, a service manager with a long list of achievements and qualifications. Customers tell me all the time how awesome he is, so it must be true:)"

#41 rjparker, Dec 7, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    AlwaysDrivingFL likes this.
  2. AlwaysDrivingFL

AlwaysDrivingFL Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Both Tampa and Melbourne are 90ish miles away, I’m actually up an hour north of Orlando, but we seriously never have anything up here.

I appreciate the leg work, I’ll give them a call and see if they know if anyone up this way - and if not perhaps persuade them the Village people need someone besides the dealer to service their hybrids, so they should come check out a 2nd location here! Lol

My trusted TDI guy was in Tampa, never afraid to drive and/tow if needed. Hmmmm... we could rent a car trailer too and get it there ourselves.

And I was going searching the posts tomorrow from the computer. I was giving myself tonight to wallow and eat bon bons. Ok, and I was cold and it was warmer in here - 36 degrees here tonight, this is NOT why I moved to FL! And the bon bons were really crappy cookies the kid brought home from work, so not worth the cheat.

iPhone ?

bisco likes this.