1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. blackcan

blackcan New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I'm driving my daughter's '13 Prius C a few times a week as she is away at school and I want to keep it healthy. Within the last week the mpg display stays stuck at 43 regardless of what display mode it is in. I have fiddled with the display button a couple times without really knowing what I was doing but I don't know what is causing it to stay stuck at 43. I don't know much about this car but I certainly know that is half the fun seeing how many MPG you could get out of it, display fluctuated normally up and down depending on how you were driving prior to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Doug

2. ztanos

ztanos All-around Geek!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    There's three options for the MPG output.
    From start - which is literally that, from the time you turned the car on for that trip.
    Trip A - which will record all miles until you reset Trip A.
    Trip B - " " B.

You toggle through those by using the buttons on the right side of the steering wheel. Most likely, you've moved it to trip a or b and it's got a lot of miles, so your trips aren't changing it.