1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

14yr Toyota owner, Brand new Prius v Five owner!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by SnoozinJTD, Sep 15, 2017.

1. SnoozinJTD

SnoozinJTD Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Hello All,
    I've been a proud Toyota owner for 14yrs. My two previous cars were a 2004 Toyota Matrix 04 bought brand new in 03, then a used 06 purchased in 2015.

Unfortunately my 2006 was totaled at the beginning of August, but things have worked out for the better.

Wednesday September 13th I was able to purchase an immaculate 2013 Prius v five with only 45,700mi. I'm ecstatic to have gained cargo space and mpg!

I am very fortunate that the one previous owner kept every single sticker, pamphlet, & manual in the glovebox. The car runs and looks new aside from a few stitches missing from the driver's floor mat and the liner inside the door pocket behind the window switches.

I've already purchased a few items I found made a big difference in my past cars: husky all weather floor liners, windshield heat shield, window vent visors, and a tint package (living in FL this is a must!).

I did a lot of research, including reading up on the Prius v here on Prius chat, before making my purchase.

I'm excited for the adventure of learning the ins and outs of my Prius v and interacting with such a diverse and knowledgeable group!

IMG_6941.JPG

Burna J likes this.