1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 15" MSW/OZ Type 19T - Wheels/Tires/TPMS/Lugnuts .

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by 12voltman, Mar 11, 2020.

1. 12voltman

12voltman Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Selling a complete set of MSW OZ Type 19T Wheels and Tires .
    These are off my Gen 3 2011 Prius , but should fit other models (5x100) . These are the 15" size .

These are a COMPLETE set , ready to install and run .

Wheels are about 4 years old, and in great condition . No curb rash to speak of , only very minimal and very minor stone nics here and there . Slight paint scuff on one wheel . (all, so minor, the camera wont even pick it up) . Center caps and concentric rings included .

Tires are literally , BRAND NEW . Have about 2500 miles on them . They are General Altimax RT43 , 195/65R15 . These are GREAT tires, and have them on 3 of my cars right now . Great traction, handling , very quiet and great MPG's .

These are a complete ready to install set of 4 . Fully balanced (run nice, smooth and quiet !) , aired up to 42 psi and INCLUDE all 4 TPMS sensors already installed . ALSO the full set of lug nuts is included for installation .

You can literally install these and drive home on them .

Selling for $850 . LOCAL PICK UP ONLY . I will NOT be shipping these !!!!!!!!!!
    Located in Central PA , zip code 17837 .

Only selling because a job change has me driving 10 minutes to work now vs 45 minutes each way .
    I put the stock wheels back on the Prius, and sadly will be selling/trading it in . Dont really commute long distances any longer , and going to get something AWD for now (prob another Subaru).

PM me for more any questions, more pics or more info .

Pictures ............. (sorry, forgot to take pictures of them on the Prius !)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking !

#1 12voltman, Mar 11, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2020