1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

15 Prius v ( lowercase v for the Prius v wagon, not an uppercase ) changes

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by FLbill, Jan 7, 2015.

1. FLbill

FLbill Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I just bought a 2015 v 5 w/tech pkg. I traded a 12 v 2. Generally, the 15 is basically the same car with the already noted exceptions. However, I have one that has me baffled. In the 12, when the ODO was displayed, the avg MPG was also displayed, and it was consistent 49-50. I appreciate it was a point or two over actual, but it was relative. The 15 is different in that with the ODO displayed, the mpg is reset with each restart and it seems to start low and under-represent (4-5 points) the actual mpg. Has anyone else seen anything different or know of how to set options? Ideally, I would prefer the display to be as the 12.

The only other comment of note regards the new LED? accent light around the headlight assembly. I has hoped it would also be present with the DRL, and it is only present when the headlights are on. The new lighting really looks great, so I would like to have it on with the DRL or alone without DRL. Does anyone know of any options for the setting of the new lights?

Thanks in advance.
    II

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    nice styling updates though. big improvement, especially the nose.(y)

3. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    Set the ODO to trip meter and zero it when you fill up. That should give you the average for the tank.

4. FLbill

FLbill Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Thanks. I will see how that computation works out.