1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

$150 -- Prius Driver + Passenger Seat Extensions-ExtendMySeat-CREATES EXTRA LEG ROOM FOR TALL PEOPLE

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Erin Rothchild-Realtor, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Erin Rothchild-Realtor

Erin Rothchild-Realtor Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    [​IMG] Toyota Prius Drivers Seat Extension - ExtendMySeat BEING OFFERED FOR $150 FOR BOTH PASSENGER AND DRIVER EXTENDERS-OVER 50% SAVINGS

Select Package Driver's and Passenger's Bundle Kit
    - Year 2009 $364.90
    Hello Everyone:) my husband and I are both tall, and we loved having these in our 2009 Prius. We traded it in for a Prius v and took the Seat Extender out thinking we would put them in the new Prius v, however as it turned out, the pattern is different. So we are offering them as a set for $150.00 and you pay the shipping cost.

We are located in the Houston area, if you are local, we would meet be happy to meet you to avoid shipping.

I am 5'11 and my husband is almost 6'10 and we were both able to really enjoy long drives this way. They are heavy duty and easy to put on. We had our mechanic do it for us as we are not mechanical..however the website on Prius Chat under Shopping has six testimonials about them and how easy they are to install.

They may also fit other model years, I am not sure. Please email or contact the shopping site to ask... This is a copy of what it would cost to purchase them new. We had them in the car for a couple of years at best.

They are HEAVY DUTY..and again..we LOVE THEM and have ordered them in the right configuration for our Prius v. You will feel like you are driving a much larger vehicle and be able to stretch out comfortably with plenty of leg room

Feel free to email me at [email protected] as I am not on here all the time. Please reference this add in the subject line.

Sub-Total: $364.90
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Raven Maniac

Raven Maniac Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    FOR SALE: EXTENDMYSEAT for Prius V (2012-present). New condition, never installed. Driver side only. $180 plus $20 for shipping. Please ring me or text me at 2629zero38800 for more info or to close the deal. ~Brad