1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

16" Wheels

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Bill60546, Mar 27, 2004.

1. boa8

boa8 New Member

No, it's one piece wheel.

This is Renault Fluence - strictly a concept, Renault has no plans to put Fluence into production but its design will heavily influence other new Renaults in the next two or three years.

Some interesting ideas ...

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    unique design for sure but it looks from the picture that you dont get as much clearance as you would with a normal hatchback.

is it a 2 seater?

3. boa8

boa8 New Member

No, it's not.

4 RECARO SEATS

4. jchu

jchu New Member

While we are on the subject of wheels... Are any of the upgraders interested in selling their OEM wheels. Would at some point like to have a second set of rims for dedicated winter tires. Warning, not sure how ready I am to buy them yet but definitely thinking about it so thought I should ask.

5. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    cool looking seats!

i can tell its a concept car though. the picture doesnt really look like a real interior. the seats look like they are floating. At first glance what could be mistaken as the post for the seat is probably the back end of the center console. the buckets in the back are cool to look at but definitely rules out the 3 in the back no matter what the size of the riders.