1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 17" RPF1 Black Enkei's with Tires

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by sw20td06, May 26, 2023.

1. sw20td06

sw20td06 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    trading the car in, so these wheels are for sale. Up for sale are my Black Enkei's, center caps, with near new Barnum tires at around 8500k miles on them. 225/45/17. These were just purchased from America's Tire. These are my second set and I love these tires. They handle well and great in the rain. I believe they are Korean made and last the rated amount, I think 40-50k is the warranty.

I need a set of stocks to trade with the sale of these. Tire tread not a big factor, however the stock rims can't be trashed as it would affect my trade in value. Stock wheel covers are preferred also.

Im not sure how much a fair price would be, but since they are near new tires, how's 1k plus the trade? I'm open for best offer, and if the asking is too much, make me an offer. If I don't get them within the next two weeks Enkei's are staying with the car when trading in. I don't check the forum often so best bet is to text or call 6262213019. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Before trading it in, how about letting someone have a crack at buying it for your trade in price?

SFO likes this.
  3. sw20td06

sw20td06 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Trade in price of the car? Yeah I wouldn't mind that too. Issue is it is a salvage title, bought it that way and was shown the damage from previous seller when I bought it which was minor with no frame damage to the rear. Dealer already offered 8k for it for the deal I am about to accept on a car im ordering.

I listed before privately and others have said that's too much for a salvage car, but I don't want to haggle. If someone can give me more than 8k in the next week or two I'd be open to that

Its a 2012 Prius Trim/Model five I think. It has the radar cruise, heads up display, LED OEM headlights with washers, heated leather seats, so I know its a higher trim. Lowered on Eibachs, but I can throw in brand new Tein Coilovers with the right price. Chassis Stiffener in the front and back, TRD sway bar, Cusco Upper Strut tower Bar, Red Bullet Solenoid, K&N drop in filter, Weathertec Floormats, 130k miles all highway. Regular oil changes and maintenance up to date.

SFO likes this.