1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

$2.149 per gallon

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Paul113, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Frank Hudon

Frank Hudon Senior Member

here on the west coast we have the highest prices in Canada because of taxation by the local transit authority. Normally about 10cent's a liter cheaper about 25 miles east of here as they are out of the TA's jurisdiction.

2. chanterelle

chanterelle Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    In downtown Los Angeles, the station at the corner of Alameda and Cesar Chavez is $2.71/$2.81/$2.91 per gallon for the three grades of gas. They are always crowded, too, since there aren't too many stations in the area. I think it is a Chevron.

Needless to say, I filled up closer to home, for $2.33 per gallon. Sadly, I am still over $20 for the fill-up, although the person before me at the pump put in $35!! :eek:

So sad, but glad that it's not me!!

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    thanks for the charts jrfaris,

its interesting that last summer, NY was always 2nd in gas prices. so why have they seemed to go up slower than the rest of the country?

4. flying

flying New Member

Here in Ft. Myers,Fl., Hess gas is 2.19 for reg. and thats about the lowest in our area. Filled up in the keys 2 days ago for 2.14 per gallon. My purchase was $8.50 and the motor home next to me was over $60.00 and He said He was lucky to get 9 mpg!