1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2 Prii Family

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Mi3ke, Jan 25, 2010.

1. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    On the good side, very little learning curve to master as the two cars are more or less alike.

Cheers, Mi3ke[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the 2 Prii Family.

We hope to get a PPI Soon. That will replace our 2007. I will miss the color. NEVER SEE THE DIRT :mod:

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    wow! forgot about this thread.

i have an announcement. it is with heavy heart (at least for a second!) that i announce for the last 10 months, we are only a one Prius household. but we are enriching another household that i hope will replace one of their gas guzzlers by receiving our 2006.

i guess it was time...or maybe the Green 2006 Prius (SPM) simply did not jive with my favorite color (which is green) so i decided on an all blue household

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    wow! forgot about this thread.

i have an announcement. it is with heavy heart (at least for a second!) that i announce for the last 10 months, we are only a one Prius household. but we are enriching another household that i hope will replace one of their gas guzzlers by receiving our 2006.

i guess it was time...or maybe the Green 2006 Prius (SPM) simply did not jive with my favorite color (which is green) so i decided on an all blue household