1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

$20 off BT Tech Stiffening Plates - now $140!

Discussion in 'Sponsored Commercial Sales' started by Danny, Feb 28, 2006.

1. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Hello Roger. It was nice to speak with you this evening. Thank you for your understanding and I appreciate the order.

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    305-652-3115

2. mssmith95

mssmith95 Michael

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Brian,
    I have a quick comment/question. I have installed your plate, and I am completely happy...but I do not understand your pricing.

Those of us who ordered while you are out of stock were actually at a disadvantage, because within a week or so of you getting them in, you then offered them at a reduced rate.

I understand your wanting to "move" product when you get a large shipment in, but it is pretty unfair for those of us who patiently waited for them to come in and paid full price to boot.

I do not want to come off as not liking your product, because I do...it just means that in the future I would advise others to wait until you offer your products on sale.

What you will create is a situation where more people wait until your sale...causing you to receive less "full" price sales.

Hey, $20 is not a big deal. It just bothered me that within a week or two of receiving my plate (I even ordered it before I received my car)...you were selling them for less (in fact my plate was not even installed yet!).