1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2001 shuttering to start, won't move in drive.

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by C Clay, Jul 18, 2014.

1. C Clay

C Clay Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    She's gone. Sold her to a law student in Little Rock. Hated to see her go, but I was best for my daughter, especially because me and my wife usually hold on to cars for 5-10 years.

Thank you Patrick Wong, Bill in Huntsville, and Chapman Flack... And also Dave in Ohio.

I let her go for $2200 when family member let me have a similar one owner steal (pathfinder). I hope I paid it forward!

iPhone ?

2. MDNHW11

MDNHW11 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry to hear that you had to sell her, and sorry to come to the thread so late.

EVAP DTCs + stalling and misfires after rain screams a rusted through fuel filler neck.

I recently purchased a Gen1 that needed a fuel tank (pump inop) and fuel filler neck (to stop the water getting in). The hole in the neck is right up at the top, and was nearly large enough to stick a finger into. The rust pushed apart the plastic sleeve located at the top of the filler neck. 20151017_112235_resized.jpg

SFO likes this.