1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2003 prius hybrid replaced cam sensor

Discussion in 'Generation 1 Prius Discussion' started by probegt90, Apr 6, 2020.

1. probegt90

probegt90 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I had to remove my inverter to replace my camshaft sensor and after i repced it i put my 12 volt battery up and then my HV breaker clip but now nothing no power no where. No lights in the interior and its just dead and the batteries are good.

2. Nelsonprius

Nelsonprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Did you slide the HV clip down after pushing it in?

3. probegt90

probegt90 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    yeap, and now the only codes i finally got is p3129 and p0335 iIt means HV transaxle but i its in the inverter and you take the top off with the inverter coolant. thanks very much.

That was 3120 code and also do you know if a person can remove the hybrid system and install an automatic transmission?

#3 probegt90, Apr 7, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2020
  4. Josey

Josey Active Member

Vehicle:
    2003 Prius
    Model:
    One
    It's pretty hard to interpret the abbreviated gibberish. But it just sounds like you need to tear it back down and find the electrical connector or ground that didn't make it back into place as it should.

And if this: "...do you know if a person can remove the hybrid system and install an automatic transmission?" means "can I convert this to a non-hybrid with a typical auto transmission" the answer is ... uh, no.