1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2004/2005 OEM Toyota Prius Accesories, Good Stuff!

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by kschmohl, Jan 13, 2005.

1. kschmohl

kschmohl New Member

[font=Arial:d6d6f5d3a4] [/font:d6d6f5d3a4]
    Well, I was going to buy a 2005 Prius (had one on order) and with about a week before it was due to come in (Jan 24th-Jan. 28th) I changed my mind due to learning I was having a baby and I know I will need more room in a car with a baby, my two dogs, plus my wife too :eek:). If you have any questions please let me know... or if you want pictures please email me. I am in Chantilly, VA so if you want to pick this stuff up you can... if you need it shiiped, YOU WILL PAY the shipping costs... the prices listed DO NOT cover shipping.

Anyway, here is what I have... I will be more than happy to send you pictures of the items. These are BRAND NEW, never installed, put in a car, nothing...

2004/2005 - Toyota OEM mudflaps PAINTED profressionally silver to match the Prius I was going to get. - $75 plus shipping

2004/2005 - Toyota OEM front and rear floor mats. Always nice to have an extra set of these and in some cases the dealerships did not even have these in the car upon delivery! I am willing to sell these for $65 plus shipping.

2004/2005 - Toyota OEM Rear carpeted floor mat. Again, this is the piece of carpet that goes in the trunk for the Prius. Again, always nice to have an extra one of these too! Check with the dealer for what this cost... not cheap... I will sell this for $65 plus shipping.

2004/2005 - Fumoto Valve - For those of you who do your own oil changes you know how wonderful it is to have one of these. I had one on my 02 WRX and have on on my wife's PT and LOVE them. Makes changes oil a non-messy snap. Check out the site for more info a fumotovalve dot com. This piece sold for $22.95 plus shipping... I will sell it for $18 plus shipping

Vinyl Graphics:

Price: VINYL GRAPHIC'S ARE $3 A PIECE.

Ok, the Prius is somewhat of an "odd" shaped car... I equated it to a shuttle craft off Star Trek. So, I got some Vinyl graphis I was going to decorate the car with that I now do not need. Check them out!
    Star Trek Enterpise "NCC-1701D" Vinyl Decal/Sticker
    (Since links are blocked I can send pics or go to ebay and type in the words above.)

STAR TREK STARFLEET COMMAND STICKER DECAL -
    (Since links are blocked I can send pics or go to ebay and type in the words above.)

Also, I got a few more vinyl stickers I had planned to decorate the car with, I think they were rather amusing.

GOT 50 MPG?

"eat my volts" Prius or Civic Hybrid - Vinyl Decal

2. kschmohl

kschmohl New Member

Hey all,

Please contact me at [email protected] concerning the sale of these items... I will be able to get back to you much quicker...

Also, I have pictures for those who want to see them... and if you are local to the N-VA area you do not need to pay shipping.

Also, for the Vinyl graphics they are $3 a piece shipped.

I have had a few bites but no definites yet... so, let me know.

Kevin

3. kschmohl

kschmohl New Member

Update:

Fumoto has been sold to Steve... thanks Steve, tracking number sent and item shipped out today, enjoy!

Kevin