1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2004 Gen2 Prius for sale, 172k miles, Roanoke VA

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by AeronautMitch, Apr 3, 2023.

1. AeronautMitch

AeronautMitch New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    I
    I love this car, but it's time to let this sweetheart go to another owner who loves Gen 2 Prii and likes working on cars, because it has some issues that are beyond my skill and budget. Namely two failing HV battery modules, an evap sensor error code, and some body rust. With some work it could easily go at least another 100,000 miles. Before these issues it was getting 46-48mpg.

Currently at 172,173 miles, clean title in hand, and no accidents.
    Asking $1,500 OBO.

I have the Carfax from before I owned it and I've kept full service records. Owned and driven in the midwest. I'm the 3rd owner and put about 87k miles on it. I'll throw in some leftover oil and filter, Haynes manual, spare door keys, and all the official documentation.

If interested shoot me a message here and I can supply further details. I'm in Roanoke, VA.
    This might be a rare Gen 2 specimen because it lacks a rear hatch window wiper and the interface firmware looks like an early version. I've blurred the background on exterior photos for privacy reasons. pic 1.jpg pic 2.jpg View attachment 239287 pic 4.jpg pic 5.jpg pic6.jpg pic7.jpg Prius engine bay.jpg Prius instruments.jpg Prius screen.jpg Prius accessories.jpg Prius VIN.jpg

Attached Files:

#1 AeronautMitch, Apr 3, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    great deal, all the best!

AeronautMitch likes this.
  3. AeronautMitch

AeronautMitch New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Just sold...I'm not sure how to close this thread, but since it's no longer available this thread can be closed/deleted.