1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2004 SRP, AM, Z1, V5, Portland, OR

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by amped, Aug 24, 2004.

1. amped

amped Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    My Salsa Red Pearl Prius is on the blocks. It has the equipment listed in the subject, plus the upgrade Bridgestone Potenza RE-950 tires listed in my sig below. The tires carry a no-charge, freely transferable replacement (not prorated) warranty. They're especially grippy on wet surfaces which we know all about here in Portland, and greatly improved the car IMHO.

The car has been garaged since Day 1. On Day 2, it got the full Griot's machine polish and show car wax treatment, repeated again in May. It does have a shopping cart scratch over the LR wheel lip. I have the Toyota touch-up paint, but haven't done it yet. Otherwise, there is NO collision damage or repairs of any kind. The car has NEVER been through a commercial car wash, only hand washed with sheepskin mitts and dried with microfiber towels.

I just checked, it has 3,701 miles today. I don't drive it much, splitting miles between it and two other Toyotas (though I like the Prius best!). Like I wrote, I'm replacing this with another '05 Prius, hopefully in a month or so. I thought I'd sell it now while the '04's are still the current model year.

Price is $23,995 or best offer. I will also voluntarily donate $20 from the proceeds to Priuschat should it sell from here. I'm placing the ad here first and will give it until this Saturday when my newspaper ad starts at $24,995 because in my area there's a 6-8 month wait for this package and color combination. My dealer offered me $23,995, but you know what they'd do with it. For reference, here's a link to a base model stripper Prius with three times the mileage and OEM tires that sold on eBay today for $25,950.

Free airport pickup is available once the check clears, I'm only 20 minutes away from PDX. Thanks for looking, PM me here if interested. I check in daily.

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    For clarification:

Z1 Preferred Accessory Package
    Includes carpet floor/cargo mat, cargo net and first aid kit.

V5 V.I.P. - Security Upgrade

AM Package #7
    Includes rear intermittent window wiper, front side airbags, front and rear head curtain airbags, painted door handle with antenna, keyless entry with Smart Entry, Vehicle Skid Control, front foglamps and high intensity discharge headlamps.

Best of luck, amped. Glad to hear you're not getting out of the Prius game, just moving up a MY :)

3. amped

amped Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks, Danny, much appreciated. Yeah, I assumed anyone interested would know the codes, but it's best to include the package description.

4. amped

amped Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Sold through the newspaper on the first day (today) before noon.