1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2005 Blue Prius Level 5 Spec

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by TaterTot88, Mar 10, 2021.

1. TaterTot88

TaterTot88 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The car is in great shape for being 16-years-old. 148,xxx miles, been well cared for and all maintenance required has been done within the last year. Tires have ample tread left and are General Altimax. It also has new hatch struts. The hybrid battery holds a good charge and I replaced the small battery last summer. Has leather interior; including steering wheel, which is in great shape. It has a 6 disk CD changer, tape deck, hands-free, and navigation. The exterior has typical minor wear for a 16-year-old car. This Prius has no squeaks or rattles.

I'm only selling because it's bad for it to sit, I have a 2015 I drive daily and my wife has a new Niro, so this one is the odd man out.

Extras: Comes with a disk brake replacement kit (I purchased to do preventative maintenance but it did not need it), I just did the rears as they showed some minor wear. Also comes with 2 mounted snow tires with good tread.

Asking: $4500 OBO.

Car is located in Broadway, Virginia (Western Virginia)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

kenoarto likes this.
  2. TaterTot88

TaterTot88 New Member