1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2005 Prius for sale

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by JC91006, Mar 21, 2021.

1. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I'm finally ready to let this car go. It's a 2005 black Prius, I believe it's a package 2 or 3 with the smart key. I am the 2nd owner and I purchased this from a PriusChat member about 5 years ago. I want to get a fair $3000 for it, not really into negotiations.

There is nothing wrong with the car, it runs and drives perfectly. It's an extra car and I really don't know where to park it anymore without the fear of having the Catalytic Converter stolen (still has the original one). No warning lights on the dash. The exterior is a little rough looking, but still pretty good for a 16 year old car. Interior is in pretty good shape as well. The car has about 220,000 miles but the odometer shows only 120,000 because I switched the combination meter when it failed. Many parts had been replaced on this car so it should run without issue for a while.

Major components replaced are

New OEM shocks/struts
    Brake Actuator
    Reconditioned HV Battery
    Newer tires

There are many other maintenance parts that were replaced but since the Toyota owners website is not working, that's where I log all the replacement parts and repairs. Car is located in Arcadia California. I'll list it here for a week before I put it on the open market for other non PC members to be able to buy it.

Raytheeagle and SFO like this.
  2. Raytheeagle

Raytheeagle Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Pics:whistle:?

Glad you're moving one of the fleet(y).

3. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Here are some exterior pictures I had taken previously. The only difference now, there's a scrape on the right rear side by the door.

Attached Files: