1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2005 Salsa and 2006 Barcelona

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by kimharm, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocoatreat @ Aug 15 2006, 04:48 PM) [snapback]303752[/snapback]</div>
    I think that says everything.

2. renacz

renacz New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Three60guy @ Aug 15 2006, 04:53 PM) [snapback]303755[/snapback]</div>
    My kids have been harrassing me b/c i keep trying to find pics of the barcelona red (i have a lot of priuses in my area, but have yet to see a B red driving around!), and finally i have just decided that the color is gonna be what is gonna be, i am just happy to be getting a prius and cant wait for its delivery! Surely other automakers can follow suit, and make cars that reduce emissions...my husband commutes to work daily on his bicycle or motorcycle (which also gets 50 mpg), so I feel we are doing our part to preserve our environment...love reading everyone's posts! Lots of good info!

Rena

3. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Think Merlot = salsa red
    Think Tomato = Barcelona red

4. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bob Allen @ Aug 15 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]303779[/snapback]</div>
    I think that sums it up nicely. Thats how I feel about the colors :)

5. GreenGene

GreenGene New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I like the Salsa - nice deep red - classy, ya know?

But I knew it wasn't available in '06, and my wife has always said that she doesn't like red cars, so when we went looking at the Prius, I wasn't sure what color we'd end up with. But when we got back from the test drive, and there was a Barcelona Red sitting next to the door to the dealership (already sold, of course), my wife said Whoa! That's NICE!

Needless to say, we put down a deposit on a Barcelona Red that day. :)

I've liked the color from that very first time I saw it at the dealer - I think it's just a really sharp color on the Prius, and I couldn't be happier about our color choice.