1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2006, Red, Package 4 -- Bad choice?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mcsj, Jun 22, 2006.

1. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

At first I was thinking I'd hold out for the Silver Pine Mica- hadn't yet seen one except in the catalog (still haven't) but it looked good in the photos. The dealer had one on the lot in Barcelona Red, grey interior with the options I wanted (I chose pkg#7 for the same reasons dbermanmd listed; Bluetooth with the MFD is great, and the NAV has already saved me from getting hopelessly lost on a number of occasions)
    At first I was unsure about the red, but I drove it awhile and thought about it, and decided to go for it. I'm really happy with my decision. The Prius looks like a sports car (sort of reminds me of the old Alfa Romeo GTV) in Barcelona Red.
    Based on a few of the comments here, I think I'll try out the Zaino!

2. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ghostofjk @ Jun 22 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]275533[/snapback]</div>
    Hey Casper--you are now OFFICIALLY banned from being any kind of associate of the Cool Chicks in Black Prii club. Any statement starting with "no offense to..." is BOUND to be offensive...THEM IS FIGHTIN' WORDS, BUCKO! Name your seconds...Light sabres at dawn!
    <div align="center">[​IMG]</div>