1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2007 Door mirror. Where to buy UK.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by silverb19, Oct 29, 2019.

1. silverb19

silverb19 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    UK. Any idea where to obtain door mirrors which don’t cost the earth? Silver 2007 Prius

Just got back from a neighbour who lives across the road from me to find my drivers door mirror lying on the road beside my car. I initially thought someone had hit it whilst driving by until I went around to the other side and saw that the passenger mirror had been snapped off too.

My only hope is that Karma comes to the moronic individual who did this. They cost about £150 each and it isn’t possible to find cheap non manufacturer ones. Once bought one from eBay to find it was for a left hand drive car. No idea why a UK seller would be selling only LHD mirrors. My car is always parked in the same spot every day in front of my house and this is the first time something malicious has happened.
    It was somewhat comforting to find that someone living at the opposite end of my road also had one of theirs broken. Also a Toyota but this time an Aygo.

Attached Files:

2. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Focus on wrecking yards and get a couple used ones for cheap... No need to worry about matching the color because those are just covers that you can remove from your old ones and put on your replacement ones.

silverb19 likes this.