1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2007 Hydrogen Turbo Prius - PART OUT

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Yota Yard, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Yota Yard

Yota Yard New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Parting out a 2007 Hydrogen/Turbo Prius in Euro specs. Was orginally shipped to Iceland for use in the city minicipal of Reyykjavik. It was returned to the United States with only 17,680 KM (app. 12,000 miles). 1 of 53 made in a collaboration between Quantum Technologies and Toyota, each unit costing an estimated $100,000 USD amd delivered to various cities for use. Stand alone Hydrogen fuel tanks and delivery systems including fuel injectors, lines and separate electronics. Complete turbo system with manifold, intercooler with fans, piping, lines and custom oil pans. Also has Euro headlamps, tailights and other parts. More pics and posts to come with pricing of indivual parts. Email is the best way to contact me at japautoinc@gmail or call
    801-768-4424.
    Located in Lehi, Utah.

Attached Files:

SFO likes this.
  2. Yota Yard

Yota Yard New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    More Euro goodies...all OEM.
    Rear taillamps with extra flash brake lights controlled on the column headlamp switch. Side fender marker lights. Headlamps with clear L.E.D.'s and lenses and adjustable height control motors and switch. EV switch. Sectioned 2 part left door mirror. Set of four 16 inch alloy wheels.

Attached Files:

SFO likes this.
  3. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Donate the whole to a local university lab?

fotomoto likes this.
  4. TMR-JWAP

TMR-JWAP Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    What an interesting car to part out. Only 53 made. Wonder how many still exist in working condition?

Unfortunately, it may be none with a pressure tank expiration of 2012. Have you looked into selling the car whole? A rare car collector like Leno or something might be interested!! They would have the pockets for a total resto!

Air_Boss likes this.
  5. Yota Yard

Yota Yard New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't have just one. Bought 3, and pulled one apart for understanding....I have 1 complete. 1 semi complete. And 1 for parts.

SFO and 2Fats like this.
  6. richard203

richard203 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    is the side mirror heated?

7. 2Fats

2Fats Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    I would be interested in the front (Left and Right) fenders with the lights and any of the wiring harness I may need. I've wanted to have the Euro marker lights for years.

8. GavinHogberg

GavinHogberg Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    Would you be able to share a picture of all the components of the turbo system? I might be interested in that

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.