1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2007 Passenger Side Lower Side Light Removal

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Grzldvt, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Grzldvt

Grzldvt Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Searched and didn't come up with anything. I have no bulb in the lower side marker. I assume I have to pull the washer reservior to get to it. Is there a magic trick to pulling it out? I have the 10mm bolt off and it looks like it is stuck or hooked in on the side.
    By the way I just got the car it was gifted to me. It is a salvage title and the previous owner never got it titled, so I have to have it inspected and all the lights need to be there.
    It is filthy but I am a pro detailer so that is the least of my worries.
    So magic trick for the washer reservior?
    thanks

2. Grzldvt

Grzldvt Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Never mind, I found a post

3. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Lower side marker light on a Gen 2 you mean the orange thing way up at the top of the headlight or you mean the fog light and the grill we don't really have lower marker lights maybe you're in another country or something I'm not sure what light you mean The orange light is a 194 and it twists out The turn signal is a I don't even remember what bulb and I have LED h4s in my headlights and I don't think I had to remove the washer jug for any of it but oh well. I honestly don't remember I'd have to go out and look but none of it was very difficult I changed all the bulbs in my Gen 2 to LEDs and I don't know less than 45 minutes I think

4. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome to PriusChat!!
    Please consider sharing what was learned, as it may help others who find this thread.

FYI : you're moderated until you've posted 5 times.