1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2007 Prius, needs some body work in the front

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by JohnS2005, Jan 2, 2017.

1. JohnS2005

JohnS2005 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    2007 Prius – This was my daughter’s car but she had an accident with it. I could not wait for insurance to get worked out so I bought her an 06 Prius in the meantime. Insurance company declared it totaled but it is too good of a car to send to the salvage yard.

Prior to the accident, I replaced the hybrid battery, rear brakes and other normal maintenance items. Ran great, 172k, no engine lights, etc., still has current inspection stickers for PA. Since the accident I had all of the mechanical components repaired including the front a-arm, strut tower and coolant reservoir. Runs and drives great. It still needs fender and front bumper (I have a replacement headlight already). I am waiting / hoping for other parts to come up somewhere so I can finish it or sell as-is now. Also, the airbags did not go off during the accident. As it sits right now I would like to get $2300. Let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files: