1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2007 Touring Barcelona Red, Package #6

Discussion in 'Prius Owner Photos' started by Panacea, May 18, 2007.

1. Panacea

Panacea New Member

[​IMG]
    Here's my new baby! :D I've had her for almost a week... :D

2. bigmahma

bigmahma New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Panacea @ May 18 2007, 11:10 PM) [snapback]445470[/snapback]</div>

Very nice!

If I didn't get the grey - the only other car I would choose would be the red!

I live in Florida - so Leather seats are totally out of the question for me.

Enjoy! Looks good!

3. jbullard

jbullard New Member

That looks great man! Congrats!~!

4. Ronald56

Ronald56 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Panacea @ May 18 2007, 11:10 PM) [snapback]445470[/snapback]</div>
    I just ordered one, the only left is what color. It is between the white, your red, mica or seaside. Yours looks great. But what about about the Touring. I heard the ride is very harsh?

5. sapleas001

sapleas001 New Member

Congrats!!! You picked the color I wanted and its a Touring. Its next to impossible to find a touring red or any touring for that matter in central va.

6. FloridaWen

FloridaWen New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigmahma @ May 19 2007, 10:17 PM) [snapback]445927[/snapback]</div>
    Same situation for my Wife and I.... We ended up getting Package 5 (cloth seats) in our '07 Touring so we wouldn't "burn" the bottom of our thighs as we sat on "red hot Florida sun baked" leather seats, or even our arms or backs for that matter. Seems even with tinted windows and leaving side windows cracked a bit, the heat build-up is so intense when paked in the Florida midday sun for three to four hours <ouch> !!

7. krbilyeu

krbilyeu MCSE Network Consultant

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Picking up our Barcelona Red #6 tomorrow morning. Love the color. What are the "advantages" of touring edition other than a bad ride, bigger spoiler and different wheels?

8. exbauer

exbauer Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I wouldn't say the ride in the touring is bad. I don't feel there is that much of a difference. Did you not test drive the base and the touring?

9. krbilyeu

krbilyeu MCSE Network Consultant

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    We didn't test drive a touring package. The dealer discouraged us because of a "bouncy" ride. We pcked up the car on Thursday and we are really enjoying it. The car is very comfortable and I just know I should be going to a gas station but still have 3/4 of a tank... :) This is the way cars hould be built. So far I'm averaging 43mpg. I'm sure that will go up after the breaking period.

Have you done any Mods to yours?