1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2007 Toyota Prius pkg. III - Leather, Tinted Windows, 72k HWY mls, 200+ pics $11,795

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by benjas96, Jan 6, 2014.

1. benjas96

benjas96 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Hello PriusChatters! This is my first time posting though I have obtained a wealth of information from this website. I have decided to sell my 2007 Toyota Prius pkg III loaded with leather, tinted windows, smart key, and everything else too. I am located in Northwest Indiana about 40 miles southeast of downtown Chicago. This car is listed on my local Craigslist, but I figured that I'd give this site a try as well. I promise you that you won't find a cleaner Prius in this good of condition! It was first loved by my grandparents until 60k miles when they bought a 2013 Prius. They then gave it to me and I have been driving it for a good 12k miles.

Though many of you already know the "ins and outs" of the Prius, I have included all of the info that I posted on Craigslist. (2007 Toyota Prius- Hybrid, Leather, Smart Key, 72k HWY mls, 200+ pics)

I have a 2007 Toyota Prius up for sale. It has been in my family since it was ordered NEW (by my grandparents in June 2007) from Toyota. Technically I am the second owner. It has 72,350 miles on it and the miles are from mainly highway use. They used the car primarily to travel out to the family cottage (120 miles round trip) every weekend. In addition, they also took a trip or two to Florida every year. So yes, it may have been driven a little more than 10,000 miles a year, but 75% of that was highway cruising. It was then given to me and I drive it to school and work (20 miles a day). For those of you who believe that 72,000 miles are too many for you to have on a car, I'd like to prove you wrong. The Toyota Prius is one of the most dependable cars out on the road today. J.D. Power as well as Consumer Reports both state that the Prius (especially the 2007 model) is the most reliable compact car. I have personally seen one with 300,000+ miles on it and it is still going strong. To have 72,000 miles on a Prius is nothing, it is virtually still being "broken in"!! This vehicle has never been in any sort of accident, nor has it been "rebuilt".

About the exterior: the color is known as "Silver Pine Mica". The paint looks very good but being a 7 year old vehicle, there are a few slight scratches from normal use. The tires are newer and were purchased in May 2013. This car has pin striping on it as well as tinted windows which are handy all year around.

About the interior: First and foremost, this car not only has tinted windows, but it has leather seating as well. This was an added option and was special order from Toyota ($1000+). The interior is a shale gray color and is in very good condition. The leather has been constantly conditioned every 2 months to keep it smooth and plush. The floor is in great condition as well. The floor mats are slightly stained due to normal use but there is nothing wrong with them at all!

Features: This car has too many features to list! It has Smart Key which means that you keep the key in your pocket and you are able to unlock, lock, as well as power on the car without taking the key out of your pocket or purse. It has a backup camera, JBL 9 speaker audio system, Auto Dimming rear-view mirror with HomeLink, 6 Disk CD Changer, AUX input, Bluetooth phone, and many other features as well!

For the drivers who want a front license plate, I do have the original bracket in the original plastic. Also, I do have the tonneau cover for the cargo area, I just forgot to grab it before I took pictures.

Now, I could go write a novel or talk until I am blue in the face, but the fact is, is that no one knows what I am talking about unless they see pictures. Like the quote states, a picture is worth a thousand words. This is why I have taken 200+ pictures for you to look at. Some might not be the best, but I'd rather have more pictures vs. one or two (like a lot of the other CL ads).

Please copy and paste this link into your browser to view the photos on Photobucket:
    Library Slideshow by benjasekphoto | Photobucket

If you have ANY questions whatsoever, please feel free to email me! I check my email very often and would be more than happy to get back to you as soon as I can!

Thank you and have a great day!So there you have it. I tried to describe everything as accurately as possible. I will post a few pictures on this ad as well so you all can see what the vehicle looks like. My email is benjasek@outlook.com . Please email me if you have any questions or if you would be interested in my car! I am a little flexible as far as price goes as well.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. benjas96

benjas96 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    EDIT: I am willing to let it go for $11,000. Let me know!