1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2008 prius information

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by depke, Aug 28, 2007.

1. josemedina

josemedina Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jonjonbear @ Sep 17 2007, 03:24 PM) [snapback]513849[/snapback]</div>
    Now that ya'll have good cars to travel in, travel a little further south to San Antonio for some authentic mexican food. Just follow your nose and when you smell something good cooking then you have arrived.

[attachmentid=11522]

Attached Files:

2. gmlawrence

gmlawrence New Member

Man it is a small world.

I live in Georgetown work in Austin. My mother-in-law owns rental property in Smithville and she used to work in Bastrop years ago.

I got a Magnetic Gray in 2007 at Classic in RR. I loved our salesman and so far they have been very nice to us. Especially since we had such a hard time with the Premier Mazda dealership. We had to trade in my hubbie's Miata for the Prius because it was 2 years old and Mazda could not fix it. We gave up after dealing with the crappy dealership and corp. So we got a Prius :) I have been happier.

I hope to see your shiny new 2008 around town soon.....

3. jonjonbear

jonjonbear New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josemedina @ Sep 18 2007, 09:28 AM) [snapback]514253[/snapback]</div>
    I love to go to SA. Specially love the riverwalk and the market area. We do have some pretty good Mexican food up here too..We have a tiny little place right across the street from us in Bastrop called "Jalisco's" and it's our favorite..I think they have several joints around central Texas.

4. lefat1

lefat1 Fat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PKT @ Sep 17 2007, 02:26 PM) [snapback]513828[/snapback]</div>
    not too far, but if you get one i'll get a referral fee...email me at [email protected]
    john ;)

5. rsauermann

rsauermann New Member

Just picked it up yesterday! Unfortunately I heard that the tax credit is down to about $800 so I hope I can at least get that. After driving around in New England on vacation w/ a Garmin GPS, I wish I had splurged and got the navigation in it but oh well, I still love it. My wife still laughs at all the gadgets and toys in it, but she's already looking at the Camry Hybrid once her cars is paid off.

6. jonjonbear

jonjonbear New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lawdawg @ Sep 19 2007, 12:54 PM) [snapback]514856[/snapback]</div>
    Cool!
    You got it right as scheduled! Our salesman called and said ours might be in by the very end of the month but said they will get the VIN next week so we will be able to go and do the paperwork so the delivery date is actually prior to Oct 1 so we will get the rebate too..I thought that was very nice of them. Enjoy your new wheels!
    John

7. jonjonbear

jonjonbear New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lawdawg @ Sep 19 2007, 12:54 PM) [snapback]514856[/snapback]</div>
    Hey Lawdawg..
    I forgot to ask. Did you get an "Economic discount" on yours? The two we saw at the Austin dealer had 600.00 package discounts. I didn't know the '08's let alone the southern cars got this. We called our salesman and he said ours would probably be around 1750.00 (package 6)
    So was wondering if you got that?

John