1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2008 Prius Packages

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by fgoodyear, Feb 29, 2008.

1. fgoodyear

fgoodyear New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I own a 2007 Prius Package 6. Two days ago, my wife totaled our 2002 Hyundai XG350L. I started checking online for another Prius. For 2008, the package 6 is blocked for my area on the standard and the Touring, which it was blocked on for 2007. As I understand, if the package is blocked, it can't even be ordered as we did on the 2007. How do I find out how to get what I want, because the Package 6 is all that I will accept. I don't want the fake package 6 either, which is installed after it is brought to the states. These do not have the leather console cover or the leather armrests, which if the package 6 is paid for, that is part of the package and had better be there or I wouldn't accept delivery. This is upsetting because it shows it offered in the brochure and it should be offered WHEREVER the car is sold. If I'm paying for it I want it how I want it, not now the regional offices say we have to buy it. Oh well, now that I've ranted I'm going to the dealer we bought both the Prius and the Hyundai from and harrass them. If I have to, maybe I'll write to corporate about thier stupidity.