1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2008 Prius Touring 145k (Package 6 so all the extras)

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by lexmarmil, Aug 20, 2019.

1. lexmarmil

lexmarmil New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Based in Los Angeles. 2008 charcoal Prius touring in good condition. It has package 6 so it has all the extras from a backup camera to leather seats to navigation. Tags are current and it has been well maintained. I have kept all maintenance records. Asking $6,000.

Features:
    - Hybrid - 45-50 MPG
    - Gray leather seats and steering wheel
    - Backup camera
    - Navigation
    - Bluetooth
    - Cruise control
    - Premium HID headlights
    - JBL AM/FM 6-disc CD changer with nine speakers, auxiliary audio jack, and radio
    - Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
    - Voice-activated DVD navigation system
    - Keyless ignition with proximity Smart Key and keyless entry
    - Auto-dimming rearview mirror with built-in HomeLink garage door universal transceiver (meaning you can sync your garage door opener to the car)
    - Fog lights
    - Voice-activated navigation system
    - Seats lay flat for large loading area

I am only selling it because I am moving to a city where I will no longer need a car. It has been a great car and I'm genuinely sad to give it up. Hoping to find it a great new home!

No accidents, no damage, and no issues with the car. Carfax is completely clean and I would be happy to send it over to you in full if you'd like to review it.

Feel free to reach out with any questions! My name is Alexis and my phone number is (909) 992-2255. Text preferred. :)

Raytheeagle likes this.