1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale 2008 Toyota Prius Touring Package 6 Fully Loaded

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by mbaran, Jul 17, 2013.

1. mbaran

mbaran Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    For sale is a 2008 Toyota Prius. It's a Package 6 (Smart Key, Nav, Leather, Backup Camera, Bluetooth, etc...) and a Touring model (alloy wheels, tighter suspension). I've also installed a custom integrated Sirius radio that can be controlled on screen.

It has 112,xxx miles on it and has had it's oil changed ever 5,000 miles religiously. I am the 3rd owner, the car was CPO when I bought it, but that warranty has since expired. The car still maintains it's 8 year, 150k mile hybrid component warranty in the state of CA. The tires were replaced about 12,000 miles ago from Costco and maintain that warranty too, I believe. The 12V battery has just been replaced with an optoma yellow top. I just had the oil changed and the front end aligned. It has no malfunctions and has never needed service.

There has never been any body damage, and the car is a CLEAN title. have tinted the windows as well. The car comes with both smart keys. The miles are all highway and the car was mostly used for commuting only.

Asking price is my payoff, which is $11,400. I am slightly flexible on the price, so if you're interested the car is available for viewing immediately. Call Matt @ 661 212 zero five five three or send a PM. Car is located in LA/OC area.

P1010143.JPG P1010144.JPG P1010145.JPG 2wKhR0sh.jpg rUTyzKWh.jpg XhurIzzh.jpg YiSfSMYh.jpg

2. calirider

calirider ECOmobile

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Shouldn't this go in the "Prius cars for sale" section?