1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010/11 and 2012 interior colors comparo

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by 32kcolors, Feb 2, 2012.

1. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    She listed Dark Gray in her inventory. I asked her if LB10 is the gray she has and she said yes. How do you read her comment?

2. benagi

benagi Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I know the dark gray color code for the Prius V 5 wagon is LA18. I have one ordered with that color. Don't know if the hatchback has the same color code

3. sharol46

sharol46 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    32Kcolors said "Which gray do you have? Is it Light Gray (LB10) below?" (in reference to a picture).

Dianne replied, "I wouldn't call the interiors LIGHT gray at all." (I took that to mean in appearance)

She then confirms that what she has is a 10, but I'm not clear on whether that is the LB10 Light gray referred to earlier or the dark gray she has in stock.

I'm over reading everything I guess.

Sharol

4. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I don't think dealers even knew what the official names for the colors were until Toyota announced them. All they had were the numbers to go with, hence the confusion by your dealer in thinking LB10 was Light Gray. Dianne initially listed the gray interior in her inventory as just "Gray" and she clarified that the Southern CA region had stopped allocating Misty Gray to the region about a year ago, so all most SoCal dealers have is Dark Gray and Bisque.

There are only three choices listed on Toyota's website: Dark Gray, Misty Gray and Bisque. Your photo of LB10 matches up with Dark Gray so that's what you have.

5. sharol46

sharol46 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    That was my take on it too. It isn't a problem because i love the color of my car's interior. I just tend to be a bit linear and would like to have the information for my own satisfaction.

6. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    They've also changed the carpeting to black too (previously it was grey, regardless of interior colour). It looks a bit more upscale.