1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Prius Canadian Reveal - Toronto Auto Show Feb. 14th

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Prius 07, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I was happy with the turn out. There were a good number of people there and they seem fairly interested and had good questions. I also enjoyed the test drive because I had been meaning to test the HiHy and the new Venza so there's killing two birds with one stone so to speak. The 09 Prius (fully loaded) was also there but I couldn't really tell the difference between that and my Prius (other than the seats were firmer lol).

2. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just a silver? Ouch.

Test driving the other cars was interesting, and together we managed to educate the salespeople about the nav system and how regenerative braking works. Try as we might, we could not convince any of the ride-along staff to make a dash for Whistler. ;)

3. Tideland Prius

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    haha oops =P.

yeah the guy's explanation on regenerative braking was hilarious, esp. after correcting himself and saying that's how the Malibu's system works.

4. Prius 07

Prius 07 Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    You had a test drive?! Now I'm envious:eek: ... I wonder if they'll give us that opportunity at the Green Living Show in April? Hint ... hint ...hint ;)

5. Tideland Prius

Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    We didn't test drive the 2010 but there were other Toyota vehicles for testing - Corolla CE, Matrix base, RAV4 Limited, Venza V6 Touring, Highlander Hybrid Limited and Prius Premium Package w/Navigation (aka Package "C")