1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Prius Colors with Photos!

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Danny, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    And the biggest PITA to keep clean and polished. Shows every fingerprint, swirl, smear, and residue.
    OTOH, looks deepest when you go through all that you have to to get it shiny.

2. sdtundra

sdtundra Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I agree 100%. For a test, I did the exact same wash, polish, wax on my 08 Super White and the 07 G35 Coupe (Ivory Pearl). Something about the pearl in the sunlight makes it seem dull and not as blinding as my super white. When mine is polished and waxed right, you can see your reflection while in the pearl it still looks flat and bland.

3. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    OK, I found a Sandy Beach Metallic RAV4 at another dealer. Sunlit pictures are HERE, with all the other colors (except black and the new dark grey). This is a very changeable color, depending on light and angle. I'm obsessing on it a bit, since this is the color I ordered.

4. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Nice pics. "Sandy Beach Metallic" is an odd name for the color. I think almost everyone would describe the color as some sorta gold. It reminds me of the Volkswagen Sun Bug my brother had in the Seventies:

[imglink]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_CnNlUjLh0BE/SaHeHGP3vQI/AAAAAAAABBE/Xds7A1Cfk3s/s640/IMG_0417.JPG[/imglink]

[imglink]http://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/lit/74sunbug/page6.jpg[/imglink]

5. Mit9000

Mit9000 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Has anyone come across a photo of a black 2010 Prius yet? If so, please post it! :)

6. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Keep in mind that the LED headlights are on in the Winter Grey Prius but you can barely see it in the pics above (I know, cause I was the one who turned them on and left them on)