1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Prius Mudguards now available in the PriusChat Shop!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Danny, Feb 17, 2010.

1. mr estrada

mr estrada Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    will these fit a 2013 prius liftback?

2. Godzuki

Godzuki Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    After having had these mudguards for the past 20k+ miles, I would not recommend painting them. So far I do not have any curb rash on my rims (y), but I do have scuff marks on the mudguards. Scuff marks will inevitably appear - I know how some scuffs happened, while other scuffs just magically appeared on their own. Scuff marks on the black plastic hides really well, and do not look bad at all.

3. ImeanGreen

ImeanGreen Prius v Five BP Brigade #236

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I have the color mudguards(artic frost pearl) on my van that has been there for 8 years with 184K miles on it and scuff marks are hard to tell unless you get too close. Scuff marks are driver error not mudguard error. It's being used daily to go to work until now. As a matter of fact, I did install it on my V too. It gets dirty, but you just have to clean it. The painted area is on the outside only of the mudguards. The area that faces the tires is not painted. If you look at the rear mudguard in the picture, the inside in not painted. Attached is a close up of the rear mudguard.

Attached Files:

Bullet Salvador likes this.
  4. Bullet Salvador

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    Is there any possibility to install these mud guards on a Prius Gen 3 with Plus Kit?

Thanks!

5. Kurt Davis

Kurt Davis Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I just installed the Euro Style mud flaps on my 2013 -- fit perfect. Took less than an hour to do them. Can't wait to see what happens with the next rain (we live on a gravel road).

6. VicVinegar

VicVinegar Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Before I don't bother trying to get the dealer to throw a set on for nothing today, these just screw in right? Seemed to be the consensus reading through this. I have a drill. Other mudguards require drilling holes and popping off the bumper, which I wouldn't be interested in doing myself on a new car.

7. Kurt Davis

Kurt Davis Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    They use factory underbody fittings on the fronts - no drilling there. Just had to drill a couple of pilot holes for rears -- into plastic liner so no fear of serious damages to body work. Rears install easiest if you remove wheels.

Kurt

8. JStrenk

JStrenk Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I have a set and they are really tough.

After this:
    [​IMG]
    They still popped back into shape...

9. imranfj1991

imranfj1991 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I’m new here and live in Fiji. I was wondering how much these mudguards cost and where I can pay for them? I would really love to get them.

Regards,
    Imran