1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Prius Package V Trade In Value??? Anyone know?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by StarBrite310, Mar 9, 2010.

1. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Depending on the distance you drive you'll need 2 or 3 oil changes. Take the money.

2. nimisis303

nimisis303 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I know this post is a bit old, but did you ever get your Prius sold? I have the exact same car, leased 7/3/10 with mileage currently at 11k. Its silver on dark grey leather, package V Nav without AT package. Payoff is around 28000.... Let me know if you had any luck!

3. DataWrangler

DataWrangler Prius Owner (finally!)

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Actually LED is not Xenon. They are Light Emitting Diode. Ultra efficient.

4. basicallyevolve

basicallyevolve New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    kinda off topic but can i get some input on why a lot of people are selling their V's while gas prices are going up?

Cause i am going into the market soon and wan a V myself without nav for the LED headlights. I will probably keep my stock rims too because i am sure if i ever decide to resell it a buyer would want the rims and i would shoot myself in the foot by not having it.

But yeah.. WHAt is wrong with the V lol? is the ride that bad/?

I have driven a 03 civic, 05 Evolution MR, 03 bmw M5, 08 accord, corvettes,08 dodge Viper, S2000, Honda pilot, E64, E500, S500, SL55, Bmw 540. So basically from 20k to 150k cars and i never really complained in a civic. Sure the ride in other cars can be a bit more comfortable but could the Prius with those 17 inch rims really cause that much heart ache?

I really hope not cause it is starting to scare me at this point lol. I had it all planned out. The color . what nav unit im going to put in it. upgrade the fog lights to HIDS. slap on some Five Axis Wheels: S6-F of course and enjoy it but after reading a few peoples posts about selling/ being displeased it is honestly frightening :p.

AND as far as to the OP.. Carmax wont give you jack. They will give you Whole sale value which is a few grand under KBB. I just sold my 03 M5 to a private part close to 2 weeks ago and dealerships and carmax were giving me like 14-16 grand for the car. I sold my car for 21 even to a private party. I could have even gotten 22 but i just wanted a quick sale and did not bother arguing with the way gas prices are going up. I also had 66 k Miles on it so if you ask me it was very low mileage for a car that is 9 years old :p