1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Prius V, Finally some pics!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Sandog53, Mar 12, 2011.

1. v35

v35 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Wow that looks very clean!

2. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Be prepared for the swarm of people asking about selling your factory 17's. They are a good looking wheel all things considered but I would have to say, doesn't quite go with the body kit in my opinion. I never saw my car lowered on the 17's. I had some Enkei's which are pretty reasonably priced for size, weight, and looks. They have a few wheels that would look good in an 18" wheel on your car. I had the EKM3's and about 6 months ago switched to some Wedssport 19's. I love them but they wouldn't fall into your criteria. Check out the RPF-01's. Not too badly priced, nice and light and look great on our cars. Search around you'll find some pics of other peoples.

3. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Oh, and just for the record. Since switching from the factory 17" tires which made the speedo run 2mph too fast, my 19's are spot on.

4. Sandog53

Sandog53 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I broke down and put wheels on it today. Not sure how well I like them, it was a last minute deal. I will post pics later. No the factory wheels are not for sale. Thanks guys!