1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Prius V w/JBL NAV Wiring Diagram or Pics *Desperate*

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by shawnb2, Mar 22, 2015.

1. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Ok everyone, I helped by answering questions early on with my big stereo upgrade in my Prius V w/ATP and now it's time to trade it in next weekend. I pulled out all of the aftermarket stuff today. What a nightmare. The shop that did it did a lot of cutting and splicing. Everything is back in, but I have lost my steering wheel controls (both sides), no backup camera and who knows what else. Navigation seems to work. Phone connects although I haven't tried making a call yet. Was too tired by the time I called it quits after 12 hours straight of tearing it apart and putting it back together again. Would have loved to just spend a couple hundred bucks to take it back to the guy but he unfortunately after so many years in business closed his shop. There are 3-4 wires at least in the dash that were spliced into and I'm afraid that he cut the connector off that may perhaps go into the back of the radio. There were a few open plugs in the back of the head unit and not sure what I may be missing. If anyone has a wiring diagram or is willing to pull their head unit out to take pics for me of all the connections so I know what and where everything is supposed to go, that would be amazing. Thanks in advance. Needless to say, this will be my last time having a shop do a full install. I hate not knowing what they do and then having to try and figure it out. Thank you very much in advance.

2. cproaudio

cproaudio Speedlock Overrider

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Hope this helps. Also check if the auto parking works.

Attached Files:

3. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Thank you. I'll check it out when I get home.

4. shawnb2

shawnb2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Ok. Maybe I need physical pictures. Those wiring diagrams might as well be in a foreign language. Not quite set up as I was expecting. Any additional help would be greatly appreciated. I need to know how many plugs are plugged in to the back of the HU and why colors they are. Ultimately pictures of the back of it hooked up would be amazing. Please help. I have until the weekend to figure it out.