1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 Red Toyota Prius II For Sale in Seattle, WA

Discussion in 'Prius Cars For Sale' started by Will Kolo, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Will Kolo

Will Kolo New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    [​IMG]
    Hello, I'm selling my 2010 Toyota Prius. Has 110K miles and still going up since it's my daily driver. The car has been well kept, maintained and drives well. Everything works. The motor and batteries are in great shape and haven't caused me any problems. Recently changed the oil. The interior and exterior is in good shape besides the damage on the front passenger side door and part of the fender, the car was involved in a small hit and run incident but no major damage occurred. The car has served me well but it's time for me to move on. It also carries a rebuilt title, only because of a back bumper damage. But that has been replaced.

Asking $7000. Let me know if interested or need more pics. You can Call/Text me as well @4257736342. I'm Located in Seattle, WA Area. Thanks!

Aaron Vitolins likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    gorgeous and a great price, all the best!(y)

3. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Why would this car have a rebuilt title from a damaged rear bumper? Surely the insurance company knows the value of this car vs a rear bumper when they totalled it