1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2011 Lexus CT 200h

Discussion in 'Lexus Hybrids and EVs' started by kmkremer, Mar 3, 2010.

1. finman

finman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Nissan LEAF
    what is some of the real-world MPGs? As gas prices rise...it's the $$$ question for those who want to use less and pollute less. A nice drive is great, plus efficiency and low emissions? should be a great seller. $30 grand is doable for many these days. I need a plug for my next car or drop the gasser altogether. I think a better driving car, if it gets people into hybrids is needed...

PS I LOVE my Prius, but know that others don't "like" the driving experience.

2. amm0bob

amm0bob Permanently Junior...

The last place on earth to get cable, Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    :boink:

this post counts.

3. Bigleftyinaz

Bigleftyinaz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A

Lexus CT200h MPG Reports | Fuelly

4. finman

finman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Nissan LEAF
  5. patentcad

patentcad Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have a 2011 Prius IV and a 2011 Lexus CT. CT is more fun to drive in many ways, but the Prius is a great car, and I love how the Prius drives. The Prius is like a little luxury car that gets 50 mpg.

6. patentcad

patentcad Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Real world mpgs: forget the computer readout on the car. Not accurate. Last fill-up the trip computer said 44 mpg, the car got 40 mpg. But that was without trying hard, with some spirited driving in Sport mode. I think the car will get 38-44 mpg in real world driving and generally get the 42 mpg that the EPA says it gets.

7. Canadian Black Book

Canadian Black Book New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Aqua
    Model:
    N/A
    Paired with an eight-speed transmission, the Lexus RX350 has an advanced 3.5 litre, V6 engine with direct injection and variable valve timing. It generates 295 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. Similarly, Lexus RX 450H houses the latest and most efficient version of the Lexus Hybrid Drive System, which has a new front transaxle and a water-to-oil cooler for improved motor or generator cooling performance at low speeds, as well as a pre-loaded differential.