1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2011 Prius Aux Cord/Port Missing

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by z459niles, Feb 26, 2020.

Tags:
  1. z459niles

z459niles New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hey all. I just purchased a used 2011 Prius. Only complaint so far is that the aux port in the center console is missing. I took it in hoping that it was just pushed down below where it’s supposed to sit and found out today the port and cord are missing completely. The dealer wants $160 to replace the cord/port which seems pretty high. Does anyone know where I can order one online for a decent price or know the part number(s) so I can at least make my search easier? Thank you in advance! I appreciate you all.

I should also add that it’s a model II so it doesn’t include the navigation head unit. I’ve been using an FM tuner and the audio quality isn’t very good so I would rather just use the stock port if I could get it replaced.

#1 z459niles, Feb 26, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2020
  2. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Kinda wonder why that 12 volt outlet is missing. Presumably you'll need to pull off panels to install new one: look for toasted wires or whatever when you do. Might be blown fuse(s) too?

#2 Mendel Leisk, Feb 26, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2020