1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2011 Prius II Radio Display went bad

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by sunnyvaleman, Nov 20, 2020.

1. sunnyvaleman

sunnyvaleman New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    II
    After ownership of 3 years ( Bought CPO 2017) with 85K miles on it, the first issue came up with radio display went off , I can still use bottom on the steering ( thanks god) , so sounds with no problem, just whole radio display panel went bad. I have now use button on steering to control.
    Symptom: I experienced no reacted while I touched the number bottom to select radio channel 6-7 months ago. Today , after Turned lower volume during driving then parked 3 hours...After returned the car, turn engine on and radio display no more working but can still hear radio channel which went bad before... Does any one has same issue, how to solve it ? who should I look for ? possible cost ? Appreciate your help and comment...

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    you probably need a new display. pull it out and look for one on ebay with the same exact numbers